90% OFF ALMOST ALL WAREHOUSE TICKET PRICES DESIGNER DIVA IS A HIDDEN GEM
90% OFF ALMOST ALL WAREHOUSE TICKET PRICES DESIGNER DIVA IS A HIDDEN GEM
WE DO NOT ACCEPT REPLICA/COUNTERFEIT ANYTHING
WE SELL ONLY AUTHENTIC HANDBAGS, SHOES, CLOTHES, JEWELRY & ACCESSORIES. HIGH-END BAGS MUST HAVE THE AUTHENTICATION PAPERS IN ORDER TO CONSIGN.
PLEASE NOTE: WHAT YOU PAID FOR YOUR ITEMS WILL NOT BE SOLD FOR WHAT YOU PAID - THIS IS RESALE, RECYCLING, AND HELPING EACH OTHER MAKE SOME MONEY. DO NOT CONSIGN IF YOU CANNOT LET GO OF YOUR ITEMS.
DESIGNER DIVA CONSIGNMENT POLICY
WE TAKE ALL SEASONS ALL YEAR
We take Women's and men's items
Please note: You will not receive what your original price you paid.
We at Designer Diva strive to provide all consigners with a one-of-a-kind consigning experience. To ensure your items are well cared for and you walk away happy, here’s what you need to know about our consignment process:
A. THE CONSIGNMENT PROCESS
1. Consignments are for 6-months. Once your items are placed under contract, they MUST remain at the store for the full 6 months. NO EXCEPTIONS (see FAQ). Breach of contract will result in an administrative fee, of 20% of retail selling price.
2. All consignments are a 60/40 split of the profit made from items sold. Please note items consigned will be subject to any store-wide sale. The price listed on tickets DO NOT reflect the amount the consigner will receive once the items are sold.
4. Payment for items sold will be issued in the form of a DEPOSIT ONLY check, payable to the consignor. All checks will be available on the 21st of each month assuming the date falls within regular store hours. In the event the 21st falls on a day the store is closed, checks will be available the following business day once you have a confirmed email stating you have a check available. All account statuses must be checked by EMAIL only to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls to check accounts. It is the consignor’s responsibility to check their account via email after the 21st of each month. (It may take up to 10 days for a response due to the high volume of emails received, thank you).
**DISCLAIMER** Consignors will be given a count for the number of items brought in. It is the consignor’s responsibility to keep a detailed list of items brought in for personal records. Consignors may use the blank itemized inventory form on page (4) to record items consigned. Items donated will be noted in the consignor's account.
B. REQUIREMENTS FOR ITEMS BROUGHT IN
a. All clothes must be brought in CLEAN on disposable hangers (hangers you do not need back). NO EXCEPTIONS.
b. The following items MUST be dry cleaned and have an original dry-cleaned tag that is no more than 6- months old. NO EXCEPTIONS.
i. Formal attire (gowns, tuxedos, etc.)
ii. ST. JOHN
iv. EILEEN FISHER
Examine all items closely for stains, holes, pilling, peeling, etc. Check underarms and collars of tops and dresses as well as the inseam and lining of all bottoms
C. RULE OF THUMB: If you wouldn’t buy it in its current condition, don’t consign it in its current condition.
2. SHOES & HANDBAGS
a. All shoes and handbags must be in selling condition (see FAQ)
b. Handbags must be emptied and have functional zipper/closure (if applicable).
c. Shoes must have matching pair soles/heel tips and must be intact.
3. JEWELRY, SCARVES, & ACCESSORIES
a. Jewelry must be in selling condition (see FAQ). Each piece should be in an individual baggie and all earrings must come with a matching pair.
b. Jewelry sets should be paired together and labeled with the number of pieces included. c. Belts, hats, scarves, sunglasses, etc. must be in selling condition (see FAQ)
4. HIGH-END ITEMS
a. Brands such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Hermes, etc. should be brought in with proof of authentication (i.e. authenticity card or original receipt) to avoid being labeled a replica. We do not authenticate.
b. Designer handbags and/or jewelry should include a duster bag (not mandatory but preferred).
5. FUR ITEMS
a. We no longer take furs. YOU may donate your fur to our nonprofit where 100% of the funds will go to Blooming Butterflies helping individually owned battered women/children shelters and the endangered Monarch Butterflies and the Honey Bees
6. SWIMWEAR & UNDERGARMENTS
a. All swimwear MUST BE cleaned thoroughly and bagged separately unless it is a pair.
b. Undergarments MUST BE new with tags and never worn.
c. Items should also be in selling condition (see FAQ).
D. FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQs)
1. What happens to my items at the end of the 6-month consignment?
At the end of the 6-month consignment, items NOT considered ‘High End’ will be donated to Blooming Butterflies Nonprofit Organization. If items have been marked as ‘High End’ the consignor has the option to either donate, pick-up or re-consign their items. In the event a consignor chooses to pick up available items at the end of the consignment, they are responsible for locating their items (unless items are placed in restricted areas that require employee assistance)
2. Which items are considered High End? (Items priced $500 and up)
Top designer brands such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Chanel, Christian Dior, Hermes, Christian Louboutin, St. John, Misook, Eileen Fisher, Prada, Valentino, Givenchy, etc. would be considered high-end brands. Authentic fur coats, jackets, stoles, etc. would also be considered high end. All other brands are excluded.
3. What is Blooming Butterflies Inc.
Blooming Butterflies Inc. is our non-profit organization which focuses on restoring the population of the endangered Monarch butterflies as well as assisting victims of domestic violence through partnership with 12 individually owned battered women/children shelters. Saving the endangered Monarch Butterflies and Honey Bees works together with the shelters we have serviced since 2010
4. Who prices my items? How will I know how much my items are priced for?
We have an exceptional team of volunteers who will ensure all items are priced fairly in accordance with our policy and consignor minimum.
5. What happens if I want to pick up my items before the contract end date?
In the event a consignor decides to pick up items before the end date of their contract, an administrative fee of 20% ticket price for EACH item consigned will be charged to the consignor when picking up.
6. When do I get paid? How will I know when I have a check?
Once a consignor’s account has accumulated a minimum of $30 in sales, payment will be issued. If sales do not meet the $30 minimum, the funds will remain in the consignors' account until they meet the required amount. Payment for items sold will be issued in the form of a DEPOSIT ONLY check made payable to the consignor. All checks will be available on the 21st of each month assuming the date falls within regular store hours. In the event the 21st falls on a day the store is closed, checks will be available the following business day. Consignors are responsible, via email, each month after the 21st to see if they have a check. All checks issued must be picked up at the store location within 90 days. No phone calls to check on account status.
7. Can I have my checks mailed?
Unfortunately, we do not mail checks under any circumstances. In the event a consignor has a check available to pick up, it is their responsibility to arrange for checks to be picked up before the 90-day expiration date. Consignors who travel for extended periods or reside outside of the state of Texas must authorize someone, in writing or via email, to pick up checks before the 90-day expiration date.
8. What is store credit? How does it work?
We no longer allow store credit to be used for purchases
9. How long does it take to price my items and put them out?
This is the reason to make an appointment to consign so we can give the consignor personal attention and enter your items into inventory within 2 days if not the same day.
10. What constitutes ‘selling condition’?
Items in selling condition would be free of stains, tears, holes, peeling, scuff marks, odors, toe prints (for shoes), wrinkles, excessive stretch, discoloration, loose threads, missing beading, etc.
11. What happens to my donated items?
Items donated at the end of a 6-month consignment will go to Blooming Butterflies Inc. A tax donation form will be given for donating to Blooming Butterflies upon request.
12. When is the best time to bring in consignments? Is there a limit to the number of items I can bring in? The best times to bring in accepted items for consignment with an appointment are Tuesday – Saturday from 11 am – 6 pm. Fridays and Saturdays tend to be our busiest days, however items brought in on these days will be accepted. The limit per consignment appointment is 50 items at a time
13. What can I do to help sell my items?
The best way to help sell your items would be to spread the word. Like us on Facebook (@designerdivallc, and @Bloomingbeautifulbutterflies) and Instagram @DesignerDivaResale and
@DesignerDivallc. Leave a 5-star review and tell us about your experience on Yelp, Google and Facebook. Sign up for our emails through our website designerdivallc.com and share the emails with others. Stop by and grab some business cards to pass out wherever you go. Remember: the more you tell, the more we sell!
14. Are there any items Designer Diva won’t accept? (We accept these items as donations)
Unfortunately, we do not consign wedding gowns, furs, children clothing, Walmart brands, or Target brands.
** Handmade items such dresses, skirts, tops, etc. will need to be examined before acceptance for consignment** Itemized Inventory Form
Directions: Fill out the form and return to Designer Diva with items you bring in for consignment.
Item types- Clothes = H Shoes = SH Purses = PU Jewelry = JW Belts = BLT Hats = HT Scarves = SC Swim = SW
Item # Item Type Brand Size Color Brief Description
Top Ann Taylor M Black Long sleeve button down top